Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hi all, new member. 59 styleside

hi there! just joined up. got a 59 f100 styleside custom cab a couple weeks ago as an early birthday present from my folks. all in all, its in great shape. some rost holes in the floor and engine bay, but thats to be expected. i will get more pics when i get a chance. just wanted to say hi first.

l_c1647a308fbb4914807944e4671f0c6c.jpg

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
welcome to the site. post up often . and nice truck

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site man...you'll definitely enjoy it. Sweet little '59 you got there...I always been a sucker for 59's though.

hi there! just joined up. got a 59 f100 styleside custom cab a couple weeks ago as an early birthday present from my folks. all in all, its in great shape. some rost holes in the floor and engine bay, but thats to be expected. i will get more pics when i get a chance. just wanted to say hi first
l_c1647a308fbb4914807944e4671f0c6c.jpg
Hello from here. I had a smilieFordlogo 59 Styleside sort bed, 6 cyl. a number of years ago. It was a great truck. I have a friend that had a smilieFordlogo 59 4x4, flatbed. We ran it all over the White Mountains in CA.
Please forgive the neat little smillies all over here. I found them & like them

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Smilies are fine.

Some things are better in smaller doses, though...

Welcome to FTF, eignub. Nice looking truck- is it your daily driver, or a weekend toy, or a project, or what?

right now its just a project. can't seem to get the brake lights or headlights working, but once i do it runs good enough to be a daily driver. no big lpans yet, probably gonna leave it with that engine, maybe eventually convert it to power brakes, but nothing really set in stone yet.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts