Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey everyone, still have the ford..for now

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey, i know i havent been on here in a while(about a month and a half??) ive been on a local site (www.exploringNH.com) its an offroading, overlanding forum/offroad club in NH and they do a ton of trail runs in NH and some in Maine, Mass and Vermont. The members have all sorts of rigs from stock to heavily modified, and from Jeeps to Land Rovers, Toyota, FORD, Chevy and so on. As my Jeep, its going Great!(i know i know... blasphemy)
already took it on a trail run with the club and climbed a mountain with it. (i need ford to make the bronco again so i can go back to ford!!!!..smilieFordlogo )
100_0970.jpg

100_0972.jpg

100_0966.jpg

24813_418708677138_501192138_557798.jpg

as for the truck.....i still got it[confused] . no one is interested in it at all. i might have a guy come buy this weekend and look at it but thats not even 80%....hell im only asking fricken $700!!!......granted it wont pass inspection without some work but its a good farm truck or something.....:headbang:

my only reason for selling the truck minus me getting the new wrangler was space(can be found) and money for my cross country trip from arizona to vegas back to NH all in a ford ranger with a buddy of mine.(flying out to AZ and driving back). I have come to the conclusion that if i dont sell the truck before the vaca......................................
IM KEEPING THE TRUCKsmilieFordlogo . if i dont sell it i am going to slowly fix it up and go crazy with it....i mean CRAZY. i want a lift on it, a ZF 5 speed...(im sick of cracking M5OD housings....) and so on. im making a great offroader to beat on. (this is just speculation though)

smilieFordlogo

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha if only i had the $$. that would be sick though. i could go on the full size runs with it....if i went all out i would box the frame drop the 4.9 for either a built 351 or a 460...then the ZF and some Dana 60's :drool:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
shipping to 74452?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
probably the cost of the truck lol

a pretty clean truck like yours is worth about 3500 bucks here....they think **** is worth gold here...ive seen trucks basically totalled for 700 bucks...

plus we have no emmissions or inspections

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So how'd the Jeep handle? As for the Ford, for only $700, I think you'll kick yourself later for selling it. Just eat mac and cheese and spaghettio's from now til the trip and you should save a good chunk of change.

Ford Truck Articles