Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey all

I don't think anyone expects to be re-paid. Pass it on to somone else who needs help down the line. Somone will need help sooner or later.

I know my family and friends have helped me when I needed it.

I don't even know if the small check I sent has arrived yet, but use it as needed. That is what it is for.

Anyway, glad to see you back for the weekend. Hope its full time soon.YelloThumbUp

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Glad your back Carl. No repayment is necessary. We were just helping a friend out in need. This place isn't the same without you. :nana:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Welcome back Carl.

Glad we could help. We don't expect you to pay us back. It was a gift. This place isn't the same without you. :)

BTW: I didn't mean to make you cry. Sorry about that. I just wanted you to except our help.

Welcome back we sure missed you.

well you did. but it was the best kind of blat!!!!
and thank you

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Carl good to see you back bud.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Crying's for sissies. Real men "leak", like my rear main seal :rofl:

-"Are you crying??"

-"No...:waa: I think I blew a seal"

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well Thank God your back Carl. We were on the verge of being taken over by the pinko commies, when out of nowhere Ryan jumped out in his best Sunday dress armed only with his last 3 installments of the Limbaugh Letter to try and fend em off. Tom was running around clicking the heels of his red pumps and muttering "Please bring Carl back, Please bring Carl back". Just when they started to retreat Todd rolled up and offered us a ride to chase them off, but that slow truck of his only made then fall to the ground in laughter. Brian rolled up in the 56 and finally ran them over to end the battle, thank God for good old American METAL body cars. Little bit of polish and it'll be good as new.

Welcome back Carl to you and that fat mutt of yours...:wavey:

Crying's for sissies. Real men "leak", like my rear main seal :rofl:

-"Are you crying??"

-"No...:waa: I think I blew a seal"

if the Seal is talking...... i'm denying[confused]

Ca...i've got my hands full of commi-ness here in NY. our Gov wants to give illegals drivers licences.:headbang:
chk out wgy.com click on air- al roney. what a frek show Spitzer is.

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
but that slow truck of his only made then fall to the ground in laughter.
:please die:WHY YOU:icon_mecker: ___:flames:____, :box2:____:hammer:_____,:nutkick: _____chim chim shakin!! Good thing for you this isn't in the lounge!! You can:kissass:!!!!

Ok, so it was funny!! Kiss this:kissbutt: anyway!!

Storm

Carl if there's anything I can do let me know bud :)

Ford Truck Articles