Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hello

what up guys just saying hello to all. i've got an 84 F-150 that i'm going to put a 351w in this spring & i'm still trying to decide on the roller or non roller (leaning towards the roller)since i have to buy a shortblock. i'll be using GT40 heads shorty headers that i already have C-4 tranny and getting 3.55 gears ( currently has 3.08) haven't decided on that bump stick either. this will be a daily driver very little towing any ideas or comments. Thanks guys!

3.73 huh! well i'll lookinto them again anything is possible with this project & the wife is onboard too! i'm justtrying to get about 300hp if it goes over that great but i don't want to get a stall converter. i'm thinking that an RV cam migth just do the trick!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
welcome. why dont ya swap the shorties to some long tube headers. it'll be even better. and you should post a build thread in the 7th gen section so everyone sees it easier to give you more opinions.

Ford Truck Articles