Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hello from southern indiana

hey, my names Evan. I have just bought a 1978 f250 4x4 in which i will need your help with along the way for sure. Im a big fan of the 73-79 fords. glad to be on this forumsmilieFordlogo

HI Evan and :welcome: to FTF

i see youlive in southern Ind and just wondering what town or city you live in and might know where it is...since I use to live in Louisville,KY!!!!

smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! There is a good, and growing, population of knowledgeable Gen 6 owners on here... Enjoy your stay.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard Evan, we have quite the 73-79 following here, so I'm sure we'll be able to help you out. Enjoy your stay and post pics of your rig.

Thanks guys, i really have no way of gettin up pics as i dnt have a digital camera. Its nothing spectacular, bt also not that bad,it has alot of dings and needs new bed sides, it runs good bt someone has the timing up too far and when u go up a hill or if u get on it real hard it makes that backfire,pinging noise.its gonna be my project. And i live in springville Indiana,real close to bedford,Indiana. and oh ok louisville, I ended up buying alot of parts for my first car that is my daily, a 1985 cutlass Supreme with a 350 rocket that we rebuilt:)

Ford Truck Articles