Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello everybody

Black150

California Chapter member
So Cal
Newbie to the site, had to register the second i came across it.

So hello everybody, here's my truck:

93 F150 XLT, 302, E4OD
002.jpg

.............. i like cold beers on the beach.:beer:

Welcome to the site:)

welcome dude. hope you enjoy.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I know I said this in another thread but once again welcome...and absolutely post up more pics.....is that a speed density truck or mass air????

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome welcome had 3 of that year . If have any problems ask anyone here we will steer u in right way. Or just post up just as easy.

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Welcome to FTF, Black150!!!!!

I don't know if you noticed it, or not. . . .but. . . somebody took a marker to your license plate!!!!! I'd be ticked off if someone did that to my truck.

Man, you're gonna have to do something about those So. Cal. vandals.:guns:

Again, welcome to the site!
:wavey:

Black150

So Cal
lol, thanks everyone and haha very funny Ranger.:rolling laugh: You guys know how to make a newbie feel welcome. Here's a few more pics.

side shot:
001-1.jpg

rebuilt 8.8:
001-4-1.jpg

bed off:
DSC00978-1.jpg

I had to replace the bed, some dumbass rear ended me earlier this year.:headbang: While i had the bed off i replaced both fuel pumps, leafs, shocks, u-joints, all bushings and had the 8.8 rebuilt. I think the accident was a blessing in disguise.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Good lookin out! I blew the motor in mine and it gave me an excuse to mod the hell out of it!! Lookin good! and BTW welcome aboard!

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Well...I rember breaking the rear end in my 88. I didn't have a spare so instead I swapped in a completly rebuilt and slightly modified 351.

Nice looking truck. Changing out the in tank pumps was a good idea. Money well spent while you already had the bed off.

Black150

So Cal
Never took any pics before the accident, it wasn't a pretty truck. Here's what it looked like before the paint job.

025.jpg

the carnage
027.jpg

fawked leaf spring
035.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts