Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Headlight relay kit

Ok I think maybe I was on 'the other' site when we all went thru this. Does anyone remeber the thread about the relay kit to solve the problem of headlight goin out or dimming? I bought one for my Blue truck and was very happy with it but someone on the site was going to make a kit themselves. Seems like Mil was involved in it, anyway I would like to get it for the SCS that I just got. Heck I can't even remember where I got the one for Blue I know it wasn't LMC but don't recall who it was from. Hope someones memory is better than mine thanks smilieFordlogo

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I happened to make the mistake of getting the headlight harness from LMC a long time ago and although it works and the wiring seems to be heavy enough, the relays are cheap. Every once in a while the headlights won't come on with the first pull of the switch. You can hear the "click" of the relays, but no headlights. Since, I don't use my headlights much at all, I haven't replaced the relays with good ones, but it's on my list.

'Bosch' Makes it happen the way they should

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I made my own. Wasn't that hard.

M78 that is the kit I bought for the Blue truck and have no complaints except that it was alittle short on a couple wires. Once I got it hooked up works like a charm, now that I saw that again may just buy another.

Ford Truck Articles