Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday Tyler 1/24

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday , hope you have a great day

*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
Today starts the 365 day countdown until the highways and byways of ground zero (Knoxville, Tennessee) will become hazardous and or treacherous to others due to road terrorism caused by one countryboytn. If traveling through the area use extreme caution and be on the lookout for this Chevy pickup...

65465465465.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Today starts the 365 day countdown until the highways and byways of ground zero (Knoxville, Tennessee) will become hazardous and or treacherous to others due to road terrorism caused by one countryboytn. If traveling through the area use extreme caution

Holy Hell...thank God I'll graduate and be outta here by then.

I gotta ask Tyler...what's the story behind your truck's paint scheme?

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
I beleive the lower portion of your cab is painted mauve? Confirmation, Chris?

Happy 15. Do hope you get a kiss from one of those girls, you been trying to impress that Oliver, told us about.

Meaning one more yr to go to get your licensing. I usually agree with Chris, about Chev. truck drivers r 'panzies', however, I would proudly make an exception or acception. I would ride that classic bowtie of yours. Oh, I wouldn't wear the paper bag on my head. A sure reflection of the man I'm riding with.

Tyl

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Happy birthday Brother!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Today starts the 365 day countdown until the highways and byways of ground zero (Knoxville, Tennessee) will become hazardous and or treacherous to others due to road terrorism caused by one countryboytn. If traveling through the area use extreme caution and be on the lookout for this Chevy pickup...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!!!!!

Actually, I can get my permit now....so I can drive (aslong as sombody 21 or older is with me I think...)

Holy Hell...thank God I'll graduate and be outta here by then.

I gotta ask Tyler...what's the story behind your truck's paint scheme?

It's actually all gray, but Oliver thought it would be funny to make it a "clown truck" and photo shopped it....'smiliedoh'

Oh, I almost forgot......

miley-cyrus-glitters-11.gif

smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar smilietease smilieneenar

I guess you still remember that PM huh? :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts