Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday Tyler 1/24

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is the birthday where he'll proclaim his favorite color as Mauve and finally tell his parents he's ghey. Happy bday TylerBdayBigGrin

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Thank's guys...and girls.

I'll let ya'll know how much older I feel tommorrow.....:D

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Happy Birthday, mate. As you blow out your candles, I do hope that wish will be granted. May take some time but patience is a virtue. And do hold regards for me as you enjoy your cake.

Tyl

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Happy Birthday, mate. As you blow out your candles, I do hope that wish will be granted. May take some time but patience is a virtue. And do hold regards for me as you enjoy your cake.

Tyl

Only problem I see with that, Is I doubt I'll have a cake! :rofl:

And if I do, it won't have candles on it. Last cake I had with candles on it, they where the ones you can't blow out (they keep relighting themselves) and my cousin dumped a cup of water on my cake.....Soggy cake anyone? :rofl:

radialarm

Clown of Death!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Happy birthday Tyler.

I can remember turning 15 just like it was yesterday, err maybe 18 years ago. :p

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Happy Birthday!

Michigan
Only problem I see with that, Is I doubt I'll have a cake! :rofl:

And if I do, it won't have candles on it. Last cake I had with candles on it, they where the ones you can't blow out (they keep relighting themselves) and my cousin dumped a cup of water on my cake.....Soggy cake anyone? :rofl:

nevt time take the candle off the cake and run it under water.... cake wont be as sawgy! Happy Birthday!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts