Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guess who's now acquianted with wax...(56k warning)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
ME!!! Got about 3/4 applied and buffed off. Still need to apply and buff the hood, driver side front fender, and driverside doors. The entire box is done, and the rest of the passenger side is completely done. I made the mistake of waxing the diamond plate bed caps. The wax said you could wax chrome and it came out lookin' AWESOME but the wax is impossible to get out of the little cracks around the diamonds :headbang: If I spend a good 45 minutes meticulously buffing each diamond I'm sure I could get it all out.

I'll be sure to take pics once I finish ;) Truck looks GREAT!

hey Chris used to buff my diamond plate boxes on the back of the truck go get the big fluffy pad works great! lambs wool i think it's called

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Glad you finally are doing it. The wax not only makes it shine, but more importantly, it protects the finish. I like to wax about every 3 months.

Aren't you proud of me for skipping the obvious bikini wax jokes? :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol, VERY proud Tony. And aren't you proud of me after looking at THESE?!?!

Tried to get it from every angle so no one could claim that I only waxed half the truck :rofl:

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If theres 4 pedals and a shifter on the hump then you can forget it smilietease

With a ZF this will be nearly my dream truck. If you were any kind of friend, that ZF would be in the mail already :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts