Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Greys 88 F150 from the top

GreyPass

Grey Passmore
Took the Tool Shed off the truck if anyone in the Southern MD or Virginia area want to buy it? Make me an offer its in alright condition and I DO NOT have the keys to lock it, but it is unlocked.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thank you for this! Okay so I took the truck in to get the tires rotated and the Brakes checked. Not good at all, the Brakes are horrible. And they want 620$ to replace the front pads and rotors, and the rear drums. and thats the price IF the Calipers dont cease up. Now I know how to do brakes myself but my question is, do they make Drilled and Slotted rotors for my years of F150? and should I do a rear disc conversion? Or just do a standard rotar pad caliper swap in the front and new drums in the rear? I would like to do discs in the rear but working on a budget. Could save alot of money just buying parts and doing it Myself.

I have only replaced 2 sets of drums out of 30 plus of these I have owned .And they were chewed up .

But for under $200 you could do all you listed. I only had $460 in parts for ujionts ball jionts seals rotors calibers when I did mine . But I shopped around big time. and watched eBay

Good luck

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts