Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got some swaybars....

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Oh yea, I'm friggin excited.....got swaybars front and rear from a 94 Lightning with end links for 100 bucks.....needless to say I can't WAIT to put the damn things on my truck!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice! I've got front and rear sway bars and my truck takes turns like a dream, you wouldn't even know it's lifted on 33s, no lean at all.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
All the mounts should be there, just need the brackets i think. Bronk got sway bars, and quad shock, it sways goin around a 90* at 45mpg squeelin the tires. Oh......

JR you lower ur truck yet?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Nah man i ain't lowered it yet...was wantin to but this overheating thing is gettin priority... I have absolutely no mounts for the bars to hook to....gonna steal the one for the front from the 4wd front end I got sittin at the house.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Oh yea, you didnt solve that yet? Ud better get on it boy.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
nice man, thats awesome. ive got to get new sway bar end links...mine are about gone...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Purpose? Goin Easy and Lookin Lame?(you not the truck) My end links are all messed up too, super cracked, and over crushed. Haha but there still there.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Snow trip AND sand dunes trip. Eat it!
You went once.........Ha
Come to the Pines with me. Well put that truck to the test, was jumpin bronk off cliffs and flyin over mounds, 33's and no lift. All Motor lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Super beat up on Chris lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
U sissy, lol just started, my protege seen more wheelin in the back yard. ebrake and power slides lol.

Ford Truck Articles