Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

*Got my new rims & tires*

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Well i finally got my new 18x9 monsters and 37x13.50 toyo open countrys today , and i hate my rims...... They aint deep enough for my taste and they dont have enough offset, there -12........ they look goofy..... I love the tires though , they got a good roar and they ride smooth.....

BTW the rims look much better without the center caps , and they also look better on everybodys truck but mine :(

the tire shop was suppose to get them in -12 , but i just dont thank that they are -12s , i thank they are 0 , and when i turn all the way my tires rub the frame , and they didnt when i had my old wheels on there and my old 37x13.50s...... Ima go back up there Monday and see what he says......

I liked my ol RCX steel wheels alot better , but these monsters are kinda growin on me after today...... everbody says they look good...... but i want them to be deep & have offset like these http://adaptivestrategies.com/xd_series_nissan.jpg

heres some pics.......

monsters.jpg

image001-3-1.jpg

image001-1.jpg

image001-2-1.jpg

rub.jpg

FTF'er
I think it looks good how it is. Your front suspension may like them better that way too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Glad I can't see em from my house! LOL j/k looks good.

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Glad I can't see em from my house! LOL j/k looks good.

i kno u aint kiddin lol :slap:

:headbang: < Me for buyin them

Skandocious , i like the look of them stickin out alot, it makes the truck have a wider stance and it looks more mean

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA now you need more lift!

Should've gotten wider rims, imo. I like the tires though - and I usually dont like anything other than Ground Hawgs and Swampers.

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
HAHA now you need more lift!

I was really gonna buy me a 5" Rough Country suspension , but the ol lady wudnt let me , she said we gotta keep that money to put down on our land were buyin next year :(

TexasRoh83 , i was gonna get some super swamper m-16's but they were quite abit higher than these toyos

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was really gonna buy me a 5" Rough Country suspension , but the ol lady wudnt let me , she said we gotta keep that money to put down on our land were buyin next year :(

Trust me when I say I hear that, the wife wants to buy our lot this year.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i had to take my center caps off because they kept coming off. that or put a dab of lock tight on them. mine rub too but i bought mine off an individual in town so i didnt get to choose my off set. mine are 20x10 with a 35x12.50 but i think they look good on there

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts