Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Status

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Weren't cigar lighters optional as well at one time?

they were.... but they weren't meant to cook pig boobies you , you ..... bacon lover

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
they were.... but they weren't meant to cook pig boobies you , you ..... bacon lover

Weren't meant for Carl boobies either.
makingNanlaugh.jpg

EDIT: It took a while searching old threads to find this. lmao!

Last edited:
Weren't meant for Carl boobies either.
EDIT: It took a while searching old threads to find this. lmao!
a'hole, butt wipe, pig smiling commie

Nope. Almost as big as my truck, but even more HP and still diesel.

That is not saying a lot currently. Your happens to have zero HP at the moment. [confused]

No clue what you drive when the truck is broken. If you would quit breaking it...you would not have these problems.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That is not saying a lot currently. Your happens to have zero HP at the moment. [confused]

No clue what you drive when the truck is broken. If you would quit breaking it...you would not have these problems.
Ah, Brian, this is it's first failure that was non-operable. As for what I did drive, it was a 2005 Cumapart with 805HP. WOW! It's the truck that keeps beating me and will for quite a while now. Also the truck whose driver just purchased a slightly used NOS and Water/Meth Kit. I hope to see him being towed in for his THIRD time. :)

Not quite sure how I made it to 237, but I'm almost a highway hauler YAY!!!!
Chris, I'm sure you'll make BOZO in NO TIME!!! Glad to have you here!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Tom, still amazed that Carl don't have one all to his own, no matter his post count. FTF Sorry Azz, Or FTF knower of nothing, or FTF qclinton hauler, I could keep going, but these should be enough for now to instigate a lengthy debate of nonsense. :blah:

Tom, still amazed that Carl don't have one all to his own, no matter his post count. FTF Sorry Azz, Or FTF knower of nothing, or FTF qclinton hauler, I could keep going, but these should be enough for now to instigate a lengthy debate of nonsense. :blah:
We've kicked around a few, but we are still waiting for ATF approval...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts