Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford's All-New 6.7-Liter V-8 Power Stroke Diesel Engine

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
By driving the gas guzzling environment killing 550 that it is...wouldn't that make her the anti-liberal?????

Well think about it, who are your Liberals? rich people and dumb people, all of the above..

They get every thing handed to them on a gold plate and later in life they get full of all this rich white guilt..
So you add spoiled with a heap of self entitlement thinking and add a dash or two of deep guilt stir in some Superiority complex's bake for4 years in college and BOOM!!!

Bumper sticker liberal :)

Last edited:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Well think about it, who are your Liberals? rich people and dumb people, all of the above..

They get every thing handed to them on a gold plate and later in life they get full of all this rich white guilt..
So you add spoiled with a heap of self entitlement thinking and add a dash or two of deep guilt stir in some Superiority complex's bake for4 years in college and BOOM!!!

Bumper sticker liberal :)

BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA Oh gawd ....now THAT is some good stuff! Reps for that Tex!!!!!:rofl2:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Vince, can you put one of those in my 94?

Ryan
Cross my palm with enough silver, and you might get your wish. And for those wondering, the last numbers in the "technical" name of the trans is how much torque it can handle. The torqueshift was 5r110 (1100 ft lbs of torque). The new trans is 6r140 (1400 ft lbs of torque)

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'd bet money its gonna be more around 600+tg but I must say I had a vulture at the local ford dealer ship tell me he heard its going to be 800+! which I highly doubt, but that would make for some real big smokey burn outs :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Any idea if it will be rated less like in the present F450's?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Any idea if it will be rated less like in the present F450's?
I don't know. My undrstanding of the "derating" is that around the F450s and F550s navistar handled the programming (I could be wrong tho). With navistar not in the picture, anything is possible.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't know. My undrstanding of the "derating" is that around the F450s and F550s navistar handled the programming (I could be wrong tho). With navistar not in the picture, anything is possible.

Interesting..thanks for the reply. I want a 450 and nearly bought a Harley one this year but I'm thinking waiting until the new engine has been out for a year and see what bugs show up.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Aluminum heads, thin wall casting for the block. This could either be a modern marvel or a technical disaster.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Aluminum heads, thin wall casting for the block. This could either be a modern marvel or a technical disaster.

Let's hope for the marvel scenario.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts