Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Vs. Oak Tree

rambler

New Shoes......
pretty stupid... good way to tear up a good truck..

there are some other videos linked to that one that show similar things,a s well as trees crashing on trucks and cars..

I left when I was helping a buddy cut some trees for firewood, he was doing some very dangerous things and later he almost cut his leg off... ( not that time but another time)

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Don't try to pull a "T" post out with a pickup. Don't ask, just take my word for it!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
pretty stupid... good way to tear up a good truck..

there are some other videos linked to that one that show similar things,a s well as trees crashing on trucks and cars..

I left when I was helping a buddy cut some trees for firewood, he was doing some very dangerous things and later he almost cut his leg off... ( not that time but another time)
smilieIagree

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^People are stupid with those as well. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought Tyler took out the Bronco, then realzied the age of the thread. Then I though a Ford was actually gonna pull down a whole tree. Then I was disappointed it only took a branch...weak sauce.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I'd like to see a GM IFS front axle put under that kind of stress, I bet you the rear of the truck would never leave the ground, let alone pull the branch down before it broke.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts