Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally got to drive my new Dent.

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Hey all,I finally made it home and was able to see the Dent I bought when I was deployed. Here's a like to a pic of it. I'll post pics once i figure out how to do it.

Attachments

• f250.jpg
Your truck is awesome looking!!! Seeing it for the first time, was there any surprises?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Super sharp truck man...you should get alot of enjoyment out of it. Welcome home, and thanks for your service.

Nice truck, welcome back..I think I remember u posting this truck, but was thinking it had more stock looking wheels on it at that time, looks much better now IMO

:flag: Welcome Home, thank you for your service so that WE can enjoy the country we LOVE. :flag:

I'll bet it was a sweet feeling to fire her up and take a drive. Hope she is all you were expecting and more.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Great color on your truck! Thanks for your service and Happy Veteran's Day!

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Nice truck, welcome back..I think I remember u posting this truck, but was thinking it had more stock looking wheels on it at that time, looks much better now IMO

It did. I bought the wheels and tires when i was deployed. It still had the original tires on it.

Btw that you all for the kind words. It means a lot :)

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Cool. :)
Firestone?
I bet they were cracked to beat hell huh?
What size were they? :)
My '75 F150 came with H78-15D's.
Fiber glass belted bias ply.

Alvin in AZ

They are dunlop I think. They are 16.5 smething or another. And yes they a cracked pretty bad. they are showing there age. smilieFordlogo

Hey all,I finally made it home and was able to see the Dent I bought when I was deployed. Here's a like to a pic of it. I'll post pics once i figure out how to do it.
First, Thank You for your service.
I really like that color. Do you know if that is factory gold metallic or camel glow?

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
First, Thank You for your service.
I really like that color. Do you know if that is factory gold metallic or camel glow?

I'm not sure on the name of the color.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice truck. Thank you for your service and welcome home.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
VERY nice ride !!! And thank you for your service !!!

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
That's not just a great looking truck. That is an absolutely beautiful truck!

And to echo the others, thank you for your service.

Ford Truck Articles