Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally a member!

Well, I have been looking around on this site for a long time. I have my bronco shined up and thought I would post a few pics. More to come for sure because the inside looks as good as the outside with leather seats, customer dash, 8 point roll cage, carpet, twin sticks, Carbon Fiber steering wheel, tuffy console, etc...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to FTF! I'm looking forward to the future posts!

:welcome:

Ryan

Thanks guys! I couldn't wait to log on this morning to see if I had any replies or comments on my pics. You can see the pics in my gallery. I am not sure how to post a pic to a thread, so can you all point me in the right direction?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's a sharp looking ride man. I'd be proud to own it. Welcome aboard.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Ah, there's the pictures and what a great looking rig!!

A friend of mine rebuilt one that he finished in about that same shade of gray, hi-lighted with orange pearl - tastefully done. He runs a 351 Cleveland.

Oh, and welcome - good to have you here. I dump my pics on photobucket or some such intermediate host, then copy their link and paste to the body of the msg.

Downside to that is if I forget and remove the pic from photob it removes the pic from this forum....

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and compliments... still a work in progress. I will post some interior pics next week (need to vacuum it). Also, the week of the 4th of July, I am going to pull the engine, rerun my wiring, paint the engine, and put it back in... pics of that coming early July. :D Thanks again guys, I can't wait to look through everyone's pics of their rides.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice rig....welcome!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts