Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ferrari FXX Under Some Seriously Hard Braking

Ferrari FXX Under Some Seriously Hard Braking
ferrari_fxx_full_of_win_01.jpg

pretty cool

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HOLY Crap...that is really cool looking. I swear my gf's parents Taurus must look like that sometimes. They warp more rotors than anyone I know. But they me awfully well to replace them.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
What I meant by all the time was when I go fourwheelin and let the motor slow the truck down and have my foot of the gas and the carb loads up and makes it backfire out the pipes.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
What I meant by all the time was when I go fourwheelin and let the motor slow the truck down and have my foot of the gas and the carb loads up and makes it backfire out the pipes.

What is likely happening with your truck is that excess gas is getting ignited in the exhaust manifold or in your actual exhaust, what is happening with that car is not a back fire...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
High horsepower engines like that one almost ALWAYS breath fire when they get up into the higher rpm's i would be willing to bet that car is turning close to 10k rpm's if not more...

Notice dragsters, monster trucks, nascars, etc etc... Heck my truck did it when i had straight pipes on it....
But usually around 5-6k rpm's... :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts