Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

f/450

Hi all thanks for this site it looks like i can find the information i need here.

cheers wayne

Ps i am wanting to import a new 2011 super duty harley davidson to australia,it is going to cost me a lot of money but i really want one so why not????
i am open to all suggetions on which dealer to get the best price,east coast or west it doesnt matter to me as long as i can get it to a port to ship it.

cheers

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome! :wavey: Sounds like an awesome truck. Be sure to post up pics when you get it.

I can't really recommend any dealerships on the West coast since I've never bought a vehicle from a dealer before :p

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site! I just got back from Ford training on the 2011 super duty 6.7 engine. It appears very promising!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...sounds like one helluva plan to me. The beastiest of all beasts. Maybe Ernie will be able to line you up with a dealer.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome to FTF smilieFordlogo .I was under the impression that Ford doesn't do a HD package until the next model year after the first year a new one has been out...I could be wrong.

Ford Truck Articles