Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Doors

HazzardMadWolf

Go Fast Turn Left
I am looking for new rear doors or door skins for my 85 f350 crew cab. All LMC carries is the fronts. I've searched and searched on the web but can't seem to come up with anything. Anybody got someplace to go? Thanks.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I watched for a crew to be parted out on ebay and contacted them for doors. Seems door r only thing to hold up on the 92 newer trucks. here .
Also there r several auto part wreckers u can go through ebay I have got lots of parts there .
Good luck

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Keep in Mind that you can get rear doors from all Crew Cab F250-F800 Trucks from 1980-1996.They should all work,with the exception of the F700-800 trucks having the same door panels from 1980-1999.

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
I wonder if Mike, from Mike's truck salvage would help you. Write down this name in the search engines and you'll get it. I think he's in South Carolina?

Tyl

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Man if u were closer there have been couple set and 2 complete cabs in the classifieds here.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
just be careful of LMC. most of the time their sheet metal is thin and week and lots of times have a wrong bend/contour to them. cheap chinese made junk.

instead of writing: MADE IN CHINA... they should put: MADE FROM JUNK

HazzardMadWolf

Go Fast Turn Left
LMC has the rear ones now. i just got their new catalog in last week!

I got my catalog yesterday and didn't see any rear doors in there. I also checked Dennis Carpenter no luck. I have an idea to fix them but not sure yet. As far as LMC goes, after reading many post about their junk I am hesitant to buy anything from them.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
As far as LMC goes, after reading many post about their junk I am hesitant to buy anything from them.

Smart decision.

I've never personally ordered anything from them,but just about every Ford Truck Forum site i've ever been on has generally had more than a few members that had negative experiences with LMC sheetmetal.The most common I hear about is the Tailgates bowing in the middle.I wouldn't be surprised if the doors did the same thing.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Those parts r generic for the most part . OEm ther would be 2x $.

Get some off other truck. Even if have to ship them in still cheaper for oem steel. try www.car-part.com. Lists wreckers auto yards in your state or accrossed country .

HazzardMadWolf

Go Fast Turn Left
Those parts r generic for the most part . OEm ther would be 2x $.

Get some off other truck. Even if have to ship them in still cheaper for oem steel. try www.car-part.com. Lists wreckers auto yards in your state or accrossed country .

Thanks for the info. I am not saying I won't buy anything from LMC but it seems to me that all their replacement body panels are junk according to other people. I need new doors all the way around, so I may end up going to a local body shop to see if I can order them there.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
How close to Cleavland? There couple rust free sets of front doors on Craiges list . And doors on other Ohio cities also . The front ones on 92 newer seem to hold up well.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts