Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Designing an in cab Roll Cage

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
This is going to be my thread for an in cab roll cage. I have been looking to do this mod and am getting started. I need to get some suggestions, ideas, and maybe some sketches together. I would like it to be at least 6 point in cab tying into a 4-6 point bed bar with a dual spare tire carrier. the be can be completly cut out if needed. I would like to keep the interior as stock as can be expected with a cage in it. the hoops can come across right behind the front seats, along the A-pillers, and then along the back glass and down.

Also if anyone has some good links to Baja 1000 rules and such I need to start getting my chit together for it in a few years. But I need to get the truck to spec first.

Thanks guys.smiliepeelout

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Do you just have a run of the mill lift kit on it right now? Are you planning on linking it? Extended beams? What sorta travel are you looking for? Details details! :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Right now I just have a 3" Body lift. The next lift to go on is a Dixon Bros. 6" Long Arm 15" travel kit.

Michigan
Nice, Full cage would look sick! Ryan wtf where u been!? pm me

Maby il draw something for ya for a suggestion.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

I could see this working BIG time!!! Then getting little racing buckets made up for the kiddos!!!! That pic got the gears TURNIN'!!!

Ford Truck Articles