Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dents on TV

Hey guys, watching a new program on the Discovery channel. American Treasures where two archaeologists drive around in a 78 or 79 F150 2wd Supercab looking to see if the family tale about an object is true or not. Looks to be an XLT version or something like that. Anyway, it's in really good shape, they must spend a fortune in gas driving around though.

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Hey guys, watching a new program on the Discovery channel. American Treasures where two archaeologists drive around in a 78 or 79 F150 2wd Supercab looking to see if the family tale about an object is true or not. Looks to be an XLT version or something like that. Anyway, it's in really good shape, they must spend a fortune in gas driving around though.

Caught part of that last night

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've been noticing dentsides creeping into more and more commercials and movies lately. But my favorite would have to have been the one Jessica Simpson was rolling around in the bed in one of her videos a few years back.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
In last night's show, one of them said: "We are doing archaeology out of a 1979 F150 Super Cab."

This show is a rip off of the PBS series History Detectives.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I've been noticing dentsides creeping into more and more commercials and movies lately. But my favorite would have to have been the one Jessica Simpson was rolling around in the bed in one of her videos a few years back.

Hmmm never saw that, if she did that today the truck better be at least a 3/4 ton.'badachang'

.....but I'd still hit it!smilieleghump

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC

There was a truck in that video :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmmm never saw that, if she did that today the truck better be at least a 3/4 ton.'badachang'

.....but I'd still hit it!smilieleghump

HEHEHEHE...lift it, cuz fat chicks can't jump. Seriously though, I don't think it was one of her more popular songs, I just muted it anyway.

There was a truck in that video :)

Ehhh...I'm a weird beast, Bailee knows I'd rather cheat on her with a truck than a chick.

Stoner Dan

California Chapter member
My '73 F250 was in "Pursuit of Hapyness" with Will Smith and an ad for Cisco Systems, but I don't think the crew appreciated that thing firing up and idling with its straight pipes and dumps facing down right before the rear axle...blew dust and gravel all over the place every time I started it to move it in a scene!

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

Ford Truck Articles