Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Sorry bout what? I know you've been busy. Hey, glad to see your going to Ft DE! So far we have about 15 going! I can't wait! I'm sooo siked!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
That I haven't been on here as often.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Hey everyone

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Random post!
tard2.jpg

Last edited:

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Hey guys. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I will probably end up working late tomorrow. But it will be on my truck so it isn't all that bad. I get to do my front wheel bearings because they are making noise again. :lame: But I also recieved my upper and lower intakes today for my 4x4 which should add approx 10-15 hp. And I never realized how small the factory 50 mm throttle body was. I can fit the lip that the intake tube attaches to inside the new throttle body I have.

TazDevil07

Morning peeps. Have fn with your projects Bill! Man, I just haven't felt like posting on any forums lately. Whats up with dat?

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Well it looks like I won't be doing the intake today. I need a throttle cable from a newer model Ranger with a 3.0. A model like Bobby's. :idea:

Bobby if you wake up in the morning and your throttle cable is gone I swear it wasn't me. lol

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
haha.. idk even know if i still have a truck. my buddy had to use it to move **** back to NY.. but no worries, i have his 2009 charger R/T.. which by the way, pretty damn stout for a stock land yacht!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh, as if mondays dont suck enough we have pt today ..

TazDevil07

Suck it up Fly Boy! hehehe Morning all! How bout this past football weekend! WOW!!

TazDevil07

Man, I must have been sleeping cause I thought I posted here earlier. Boy, ya know, I had lil boy drama. There's some going on and it just pisses me off to no end. People need to grow up!!

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
why wats up?

TazDevil07

What up Anthony? How are classes going? Done anything to the Ranga lately?

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
hangin out in Wilmington, avoiding the festivites in Dover.. washed and waxed the truck.. had a heart to heart with my truck explained to her "im gonna keep feeding you, watering you and bathing you... and when you grow up your gonna be like that truck over there" i went and looked at the Raptor.. im in love and luckily to broke to put myself in that much debt.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts