Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
hehehe...yeah me too. Actually, I'm getting ready to leave.....catch ya from home!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
out of town all weekend, overtime today.. ehh been hella busy at work .. so hows everyone else??

TazDevil07

I'm doing good Bobby. At home watching the tube and chillin. You?

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
got home at six, got my service dress all ready for a meeting on thursday.. fun fun .. now im trying to figure out what the heck i wanna eat!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
no actually this is a good one. GSA fleet focus group in philly .. says bussiness attire, my supervisor said great this is a great chance for you to where blues .... so idk what exactly he will want so i got it all ready!

TazDevil07

Morning truck fans! S'up!
nqpqpv.jpg

Kevsha

hackin' 'n' whackin'
good morning, boy am i tired of man-meat waving. it seems like over on my "home" forum everyone jst wants to argue, yell at everone else and treat people like garbage and get mad when you call them on it. i enjoy a good arguement as much as the next guy but if you can't roll with the punches and take what you give then wtf? i like this site much better..... i should probably post more and stop ghosting so much.

TazDevil07

Hey Kevin. Is that the same ole site I was on before? I hate sites that have a lot of drama. I come to a site to learn as well as make friends and bs about "common" interests, not listen to people whine and grunt. Life is too short for the bs, kwim?

TazDevil07

Sorry guys. Had an ugly bug since Monday and haven't felt much like chatting on forums. Whats going on?

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh what a damn week.. can not waitttt for tomm to be over. so whats up around here?

TazDevil07

Did you ever get on FTW? Are you on facebook? I've got something set up for 10/17 @ 630 in DE City....get up with me Bobby

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah i signed up over there, i just havent had time to do $#!t .. as for facebook, yup i think its just Bobby Gouldner. anyway i dont think i have anything going on that day so i should be able to swing it.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Hey guys. Sorry I have been really busy with work and trying to get some of my projects done.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts