Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

Man not another Del chapter,
Hi Brenda, you summond and I cometh

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Man not another Del chapter,
Hi Brenda, you summond and I cometh

:beer: My friend and I assure you, this is NOT like chapters you may be familiar with!! And guess what, the hubby and I ARE GOING TO CARLISLE!! smilieneenar

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
dude the 5.56 rounds we have at for qualifying would probably work better if thrown by the handful at the targets, between shitty rounds and sloppy whored out old weapons its a mess!! i keep asking the instructors if i can qualify with my kel-tec.. i swear i would sink expert with ease!! i have missed by one the past three years, its rigged!!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Really? They are that bad? They don't use the same rounds that they do over there?

Hopefully you can get expert this time.

TazDevil07

Ok, got a 1/2 day today. Decided last night we're going to Carlisle. I'm leaving early a.m. so lots to get done today! UGH! And a messy rainy day! BOOOO!!!!

Anyway, you all behave yourselves while I'm gone. I'll take lots of pics!!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Ok, got a 1/2 day today. Decided last night we're going to Carlisle. I'm leaving early a.m. so lots to get done today! UGH! And a messy rainy day! BOOOO!!!!

Anyway, you all behave yourselves while I'm gone. I'll take lots of pics!!

I wish I could go to Carlisle too. Unfortunately I have to work. I want to see lots of pics.

TazDevil07

I'll take a mess of pics. BTW, like the new avatar! Sweet lights! hehe

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Well since Brenda isn't here to do it I guess I'll say it.

Afternoon y'all. Stuck at work today but atleast the temps. have gone down some.

TazDevil07

Hey folks! Wow, I wasn't gone that long and it got quiet here. S'up with that?

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I think everyone just enjoyed a relaxing weekend without you around. lol

Red02FX4

Hey Folks, whats up? Sorry ain't been around much... work is picking up. How about this fer a day.. get up @ 2am to drive 500 miles back from Lake Placid,NY to spend the afternoon installing Recon brake/cargo light and Recon Xtreme light bar (AFTER re-wiring rear harness plugs!! ) What a day... But Worth It!! :beer:

TazDevil07

Hey Dave...that doesn't sound like a pleasure trip!

Hey everyone! Well finally back to the grind. Lots to catch on at work. Ya'll have a good un!

Red02FX4

The pleasure was getting home to upgrade my truck.... NOT driving a thousand miles in two days!! smilieFordlogo

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
So what happened to the other Ranger guys that were on here?

TazDevil07

I dunno...maybe they went back to RF. Hey, the chapter was shot or at least a place to get together.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
morning yall, looks like another hot day! work till 11, wash the truck, finish moving the fiance into law school and then head to the air port to pick up a buddy. should be a busy day!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh, day just got worse.. the place i ordered my wheels from is sold out and will not be renewing ther contract with ASA.. i figured it was to good to be true...

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh im looking, but theres nothing even close to that price.. they wanted 75 a wheel on clearance. next ones i like are like 258 a wheel.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts