Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

Red02FX4

How do you keep that nice truck in da headlines?? one month one site...next month another :beer: get well soon

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
hahaha....its only been 2 site (FTW and here) and my Mustang is ROTM this month on Mid-Atlantic Stangs! hahaha Just luck of the draw.

And thank you. I ate some lunch and am actually feeling better. Especially looking at my siggy. Now, THATS A TRUCK!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Thanks Bill. Just one of those things ya know. Either a 24 hour bug or maybe the change in my diet. Oh well. At least I finally made it to the couch.

Whats going on in your world?

Work, work, and more work. But I'm taking tomorrow off and going to put a couple hunderd rounds downrange. :guns:

Glad to hear you ate something and are feeling a little better.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
my couch kicked my butt last night. apparently i fell asleep about 7 becuase i remember watching the simpsons.. phone died in the middle of the night, woke up late.. but its another lovely day at work!! woo hoo!!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
never, i would never do something like that! i am on my break (all day) on my cellular device since its blocked on the afnet.

TazDevil07

How dare they block FTF! I'm gonna have to get up with Papa Poo Bear about that!! LMAO

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
haha, yeah jsut about anything entertaining is blocked! apparently your not supposed to have fun at work!

TazDevil07

********! LMAO I use mine to detox and keep in touch with the real world! hahaha We are soooo isolated out here, I need more peeps to talk to and keep me sane!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Any idea what was worng Brenda?

Just got back from the range. I'm very happy with my Remington 700 .30-06. 20 rounds in a half inch at 50 yards. Thats all Ommelanden has. Although I need to work on my skills with the AR and AK. Those were all over the paper. It was fun but my shoulder aches a little.

Kevsha

hackin' 'n' whackin'
Work, work, and more work. But I'm taking tomorrow off and going to put a couple hunderd rounds downrange. :guns:

Isn't that the best way to relax. nothing helps me blow off steam like triggering chemical explosions to propel metal projectiles through targets.

What kind of guns do you have. have any favorates?

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Wrong? With me?

Where do you go shooting?

Yeah. When you weren't feeling good.

Went to Ommelanden on Rt. 9 in New Castle.

kevsha said:
Isn't that the best way to relax. nothing helps me blow off steam like triggering chemical explosions to propel metal projectiles through targets.

What kind of guns do you have. have any favorates?

There is nothing like punching holes in paper.

I'll start with the biggest and work my way down in size. Rem. 870 HD 12 Ga., Rem 700 .30-06, AK47, SKS, AR15, Henry lever action .22, and a TRU-TEST bolt action .22 are my long guns. And I have a SIG P6 9mm and a S&W SIGMA .40 for my handguns.

I guess my favorite long gun would be my AR and my fav. pistol would be my SIG.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
sweet lil collection, the ARs can def be a handful! i get to qualify again soon!! woo hoo, nothing like shootin on the militarys dime!

TazDevil07

Thanks Bill, thought you went to shooters choice in Smyrna. Thats where I got mine and shoot.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I've only shot at Shooters Choice once when I was buying my SIGMA. I bought both my pistols there.

Brenda, what do you shoot?

And Bobby it must be nice to shoot on the militarys dime. I would love to get my hands on some of their 5.56 and stash it just in case SHTF.

Last edited:

Kevsha

hackin' 'n' whackin'
nice, i just got my Firearms ID Card (yea, i'm a jersey resident) and havent gotten a chance to purchace any guns. however i'm looking into purchasing a Beretta CX4 9mm carbine and i would like to get a ninty-two to go with it. 9mm is fairly cheap and i like the fact that the clips are interchangeable between the two. plus the CX4 is very accurate, compact and fun to shoot.

TazDevil07

Brenda, what do you shoot?

I have a 22 Sig Sauer Mosquito. Bought it mostly for something at the house. I've practiced at Shooters Choice. Now I'm wanting a bigger caliber but in a revolver. The hubby is a good teacher at shooting but he tends to what to show off his almost 22 years of military expertise. :guns:

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
nice, i just got my Firearms ID Card (yea, i'm a jersey resident) and havent gotten a chance to purchace any guns. however i'm looking into purchasing a Beretta CX4 9mm carbine and i would like to get a ninty-two to go with it. 9mm is fairly cheap and i like the fact that the MAGS are interchangeable between the two. plus the CX4 is very accurate, compact and fun to shoot.

Fixed for you. lol.

TazDevil07 said:
I have a 22 Sig Sauer Mosquito. Bought it mostly for something at the house. I've practiced at Shooters Choice. Now I'm wanting a bigger caliber but in a revolver. The hubby is a good teacher at shooting but he tends to what to show off his almost 22 years of military expertise.

A Mosquito huh? I've been going back and forth on buying one of them. Have you had any problems with yours? The people on ar15.com seem to go back and forth on if they are good or if they are garbage.

Maybe if we could find a place to accomadate us we have a get together and go shooting so members who aren't too familiar with shooting can gain a little experience from the ones who have and also have a chance to try out firearms that they may be interested in.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts