Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I dunno. 550 is pretty steep. Although it does look really good.

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
yeah its real steep

550 bare
200 shipping
150 powdercoating

but hey camburg STARTS at 950?!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It looks good but seems like a lot of money.

Maybe you can make your own and save the shipping cost. I think harbor freight might sell tubing benders or if you have friends that can bend pipe and weld you can make your own custom one :)

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
hey all, anyone making it down to seaford tonight?? i got off early adn have nothing better to do .. think i may check it out ..

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Oh it's not that hot. Only like 1,000 degrees here! :flames: :D

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Harrington.gif

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Almost same as here :)

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
didnt make it out .. we got stuck in rehoboth, building fire had everything blocked for a while ... oh well- whats good for saturday??

TazDevil07

Bobby, Kevin and a few folks are going to the base show and there's the meet @ Buffalo Wild Wings @ 4 pm. I won't be hitting the show but will be at the meet. Maybe will see ya then!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
cool, yeah i should atleast make an appearance at both .. the fiance is home for the weekend so ill be spending time with her.. but im sure ill see ya !

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh still looks like crap outside! hopefully itll clear up a bit by 4..

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ahh yes the sun is out.. all the glory of humidity is with us.. see ya there..

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I'll be there. I will be hitting the EOSB show tomorrow though.

And I knew the drunk texting would catch up to me. The ex wants me to come to her b-day party today. But something about a 26 year old having a party that ends at 6 doesn't sound right to me.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
uhh 6, really? my niece just turned 7 i think her party was till like 10. haha.. hopefully weather holds off, just looked outside not to pretty!!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Yeah I was thinking about going to her party but after I get off at 4 and get cleaned up by the time I got there it would be over and I would have to turn around to go home.

TazDevil07

Thanks for coming guys! Man we hit some bad *** weather on the way home. Was flooded everywhere! It's still storming now!! Shewey!! Horrible!

Ford Truck Articles