Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

color of countryboytn's truck!!!!!!!

Blade

Backwoods boy
tyler whats wrong with u...... im beginning to think that ur really gonna paint ur truck like that....

You guys are too much!!! Whoever photoshopped the girl on the truck needs to move her one way or the other....When I first saw the pic it looked like she was hanging by a rope, but it was the electric pole in the background...:rolling laugh:

black.jpg

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
You guys are too much!!! Whoever photoshopped the girl on the truck needs to move her one way or the other....When I first saw the pic it looked like she was hanging by a rope, but it was the electric pole in the background...:rolling laugh:

black.jpg

LOL!! I showed Oliver the picture and he came up with this...I didn't even notice it looked like she was hanging! :rolling laugh:

And yea Brian, I don't think he knew how to adjust the size in photoshop yet when he made this.

Last edited:

Blade

Backwoods boy
Yeah i didnt know how to adjust sizes at the time.... i learned how to do that today.... blame tyler on that too. hes the one tht tld me to do it

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Hey Blade-- sig is too big buddy. I know I aint a mod anymore but here's the maximum allowed size:

maxsigsize.jpg

I told him that, and in fact I had him look up the maximum size allowed before I made mine....you would think he would know better...:nono:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts