Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

cibie or hella lights

good day any one ever used the cibie "ecode" headlights? i have hellas now and am wondering if there is any difference in light pattern on low/high beam the hellas i have now with 80/100 watt bulbs with up graded wireing/relays work real good for the highway but i am always looking for somthing better
regurds joe

I like the pattern of Bosch Lights or Marcal

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I have Sylvania halogen lights and like them. I did the upgrade wiring from info given to me on here and am very happy. I like the pattern and they are bright. I haven't tried the ones you have though. But fwiw this is how mine look:

headlights.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I have had both SEV Marchal and Hellas. I really liked the Marchal's but they were expensive(about $100 each in 1980) Excellent light pattern, also. I currently have Hellas which are much better than normal lights, but as Dennis has mentioned before, they are kind of hard on oncoming drivers because of the beam pattern. Cost was a factor for the Hella's also, they were cheaper.

yes givin that cibies are about $75.00 to 85.00 each compared to $50.00 for hella guess i made my choice i bought some "cheapie hella look a likes" off eveilbay for the supercab but have no idea where the light is going cause its not on the road where it should be think i will be switching out the real hellas from my reg cab for now also i got a pair of clear diamond lights for my 79 granada not worth the money either

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts