Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Centurions are short.

andym

Real men are fanatics
It looks photoshopped.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Huh? How so?! Look at the interior pics... You can clearly see the door is a 9th gen f-series and then there's the big long window right in front of it (behind the baby seat).

I've seen those trucks before, they're real, lol.

andym

Real men are fanatics
I didn't say it was photoshopped... the truck is obviously real. I'm just saying in the first couple pics it looks like it.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I like how he wants cash, cause i carry 15k around with me ya know...

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Bring cash to testdrive???wth sounds like someone is just lookin for a few bucks.....what a tool

maybe bring cash for pay for your own gas to testdrive i bet that gets about 5 mpg's lol

Bring cash to testdrive???
not sure...i'm sure his mileage is horrible, and how many people would call him up just to see and drive it for fun? (me) it's a waste of his time and gas.

saying you need to bring some cash means you're at least kinda serious and not looking just to drive around the block.

bringing cash for cars on craigslist seems pretty comming. it's a lot of money, but people on craigslist are scum a lot of times too, so i don't know that i'd trust anything other than cash.

guy bought my old one for $7k, cash

What would ya call that cab? Not a crew cab, maybe a condo cab, sheesh!!! It would be a wonderful travel vehicle, provided you could afford the gas, but it's so long that towing a boat behind it might require a permit...:rolleyes:

andym

Real men are fanatics
Bring cash to testdrive???wth sounds like someone is just lookin for a few bucks.....what a tool

I think he just wants to make sure that somebody that shows up to test drive is actually serious about buying it. If you didn't bring the cash, then why bother wasting his time and gas?

I don't think he charges people to test drive it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
think I'd hold out for a 6 door .. Actually the crew with stretch A guy at work had got same as my reg crew did with deisel

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts