Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Camper Special emblems $10

10+ ride, PM if interested

thanks

Last edited:
Anyone interested??? I still have them.

PM me if you're interested. thanks

bump...Anybody want these? 77-79 Emblems

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Have you tried ebaying those bad boys?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Are you making homemade wine with Ocean Spray? :D

Ryan

Have you tried ebaying those bad boys?

Nope, I have never got around to gettin an account with them set up or know much about how to go about it. I've tried craigslist and things of that sort, with no luck, thought someone on here would need them and appreciate to have them at reasonable price.

Are you making homemade wine with Ocean Spray? :D

Ryan

Nope lol. My grandma has moved into nursing home and we've been cleanin out her house to put it on the market in the near future, and she had probably 50 bottles of this stuff, took a few home to try it, pretty nasty stuff if ya ask me.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nope, I have never got around to gettin an account with them set up or know much about how to go about it. I've tried craigslist and things of that sort, with no luck, thought someone on here would need them and appreciate to have them at reasonable price.

Craigslist only gives you a local audience, while ebay, a worldwide one. Both are great for certain things and I buy and sell on both.

Craigslist only gives you a local audience, while ebay, a worldwide one. Both are great for certain things and I buy and sell on both.

yes, thats true and same here. We buy off ebay, but dont sell off there. I wouldnt mind to set up an account sometime though.

10 bucks shipped to your door?

Ford Truck Articles