Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bumps we find... :)

I'm probably nit-picking on that beautiful '68 but, it has the wrong mirrors on it. The swing lock 'below eye line' mirrors weren't around in '68. The typical chrome car type, the jr. west coast or the extended version jr. west coast for trailer tow/camper were all that was available.

Is that "410" on the gas tank, an original mark from an line inspector ?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^Seriously digging that 350 NAPCO...wish there were full pics of the truck though...so I think I'm safe to assume that it's trashed. The 68 is a helluva good looking rig...not sure 17k nice, but it's up there for sure.

$17k.....see this is what I'm talking about....that's Scott's truck's money....not this rig.....no ac in, it's standard....but it is NICE.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
$17k.....see this is what I'm talking about....that's Scott's truck's money....not this rig.....no ac in, it's standard....but it is NICE.

Yeah...I don't see it pulling 17k...but I could definitely see it in 12-13k range to a bumpside fanatic.

primetime

sawmill slave
^^^Seriously digging that 350 NAPCO...wish there were full pics of the truck though...so I think I'm safe to assume that it's trashed. The 68 is a helluva good looking rig...not sure 17k nice, but it's up there for sure.

He had fullsize pics on there at one time, including a 3/4 front shot of the whole truck. It has a 73-79 box on it. Seemed like it was pretty solid, but I don`t remember for sure.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'd love to restore something like that. Very cool!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts