Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bumps we find... :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
5Ib5E35Ke3E13Lf3J8c9j8693f99714d91f5b.jpg

http://burlington.craigslist.org/rvd/3282859877.html

I like this rig. A lot.

That is awesome! The colors inside the camper remind me of my grandmother's house when I was a kid!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Those are definitely flash photos of printed photos. See the thumbprint under the left headlight?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I obviously missed it...but if you're looking for another rig (particularly of the bump side persuasion) why did you get rid of your fire truck rig???

Yeah, there's a few posts back about why I had to get rid of the bump somewhere on this forum......but anyways, wifey and I are looking out for a second truck similar to my dent (in quality), preferrably in the 73-77 range, but we'd take a gen 5 and a 78/79.

The reason for the second truck is now that we have the dent to pass down to Brett, we want another one to pass on to kid #2, which I'm not supposed to say anything until after the first trimester :wasntme: , but will hopefully be on his/her (preferably his :wasntme: ) way.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^I think you were on vacation or something.....but some of the fellas are keeping an eye out....you selling Red? smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The man I bought my dent from said he saved the truck for any of his kids if they wanted it. But none of them did.
He said they all wanted Beamers..or the like.

That's pretty funny....we're anticipating them "possibly" saying they don't want it, but really, what kid won't a truck like that? :suspicious:

And ours aint gettin a beamer...we'll probably help pay for their first little junker/gas saver when they first get licensed, but the trucks may be a college grad present.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's pretty funny....we're anticipating them "possibly" saying they don't want it, but really, what kid won't a truck like that? :suspicious:

And ours aint gettin a beamer...we'll probably help pay for their first little junker/gas saver when they first get licensed, but the trucks may be a college grad present.

Rule of thumb in my house is a $1500 or less car unless the kid pays for it. My sister got an $800 turd brown 88 tbird, until she went to college and then she got a new 97 150 flareside after 3 years of clean drivind. My little bro got a $1200 XJ, trashed the vehicle so the parents didn't deem him worthy pof a new rig when he left for college. The other little bro inherited my mom's 98 sploder. I was the only one to buy my own. It's not a matter of if a teenage driver is going to wreck their vehicle...it's a matter of when.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Rule of thumb in my house is a $1500 or less car unless the kid pays for it. My sister got an $800 turd brown 88 tbird, until she went to college and then she got a new 97 150 flareside after 3 years of clean drivind. My little bro got a $1200 XJ, trashed the vehicle so the parents didn't deem him worthy pof a new rig when he left for college. The other little bro inherited my mom's 98 sploder. I was the only one to buy my own. It's not a matter of if a teenage driver is going to wreck their vehicle...it's a matter of when.

1000000% with you on this one Ben.....we're going to get them a beater to wreck. The "gift" will come if and when 2 things come to fruition:

1) he's somewhat responsible like your sister

and

2) when he graduates college (or earlier if he shows incredible responsibility - doubt it if he's anything like me, but you never know. His mom has a pretty good head on her shoulder!)

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I COULD'VE HANDLED A TRUCK LIKE MY DENT WHEN I WAS 16, 17, 18, OR EVEN IN MY EARLY 20'S! :guns:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Nice find Mark. The 5th and 6th gen body styles go so well with those tow mirrors.

Ford Truck Articles