Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bumper replacement in progress...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
bucket3.gif

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That is some runny **** (literally)

What are the birds eating up there? You have prune juice on tap? (as if brad needed another excuse to come visit) :D

Ryan

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Oh and Chris, can you take a few pics of the "junk" in the garage for me....
I know they're rubber bumper cars but they still look good from where I'm sitting.
:D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It's... cute? Looks neat next to the truck! :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Really? Would you really be happy if I did that to Bertha? Think about that for a moment ;)
If I had that truck, I would take the back seats out, fill it up with gear, put a topper on it, build a platform at the top of the box with gear storage underneath and a sleeping platform on top, cut fenders and 37" HMMWV tires and drive it to the ends of the earth.

Thats actually what I am considering for my 95, if i don't sell it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If I had that truck, I would take the back seats out, fill it up with gear, put a topper on it, build a platform at the top of the box with gear storage underneath and a sleeping platform on top, cut fenders and 37" HMMWV tires and drive it to the ends of the earth.

Thats actually what I am considering for my 95, if i don't sell it.
You'd really botch this beautiful truck into that? Seems stupid to start with a nearly perfect truck and tear it up... Why not start with a somewhat torn up truck?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Because a torn up truck needs work, I know this one is in good mechanical condition, has been taken care of and wouldn't let me down. :D

I am not saying i would drive it into a tree or anything, cut fenders can be done professionally. I wouldn't intentionally damage a truck for no reason.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Is the tailgate done yet? I say he photochopped that tailgate on there and it's still not done yet.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Is the tailgate done yet? I say he photochopped that tailgate on there and it's still not done yet.
'biteme' It's done and bertha looks gorgeous. Got a good deal on that panel on craigslist-- it's in like-new condition; was taken off a truck when it was new and stored that way.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Car looks pretty damned good, like I said not a huge fan of the rubber bumper cars but that's an easy fix AND they're still classics IMO...

And yeah it does look pretty good next to the Ford...

You'd really botch this beautiful truck into that? Seems stupid to start with a nearly perfect truck and tear it up... Why not start with a somewhat torn up truck?

Anybody can restore a vehicle, it takes a real man to cut one up...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts