Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bronxcursion.... Excuronco...

Too small! haha but cool
X2_013_op_640x395.jpg

l_8f42914cc0694a26a28036c79400ed0d.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That would be cooler if it was lifted and had bigger tires.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If it had the latest SD facelift, I'd be selling my house to get it. (I don't even own a house!!!) :D

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
there was a thread on here a while back bout this truck. it was for sale on ebay. they got a good amount of money for it.

edit: it was probably a different one but built by the same person.

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
there was a thread on here a while back bout this truck. it was for sale on ebay. they got a good amount of money for it.

edit: it was probably a different one but built by the same person.

Found it. I'd shell 25k for it... Add a PSD, I'm searching for another 5k...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Here I'll translate.

Droooools... But I'd have to have a diesel and a ZF6.....

You saved me! I didn't know if you made another gay joke or dissed Chris again...

That would be cooler if it was lifted and had bigger tires.

LOL, that would roll over getting out of my driveway if one was lifted....but I would like to see one lifted

FTF'er
I like the lowered one, not feelin the 4x4 though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not bad, but I'd need behind the door stretch a little more. Regardless I think it would do well as a modern FSB.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
A modern Bron co would never sell, now if I had an unlimited source of money a Raptor Bronco would be awesome.

How do you figure? They sold 2 door explorers? Jeeps still sell, don't they? I figured it would be perfect for the person who wants a full size SUV , but doesn't want the land yacht with 8 rows of seating, a full bathroom and a full entertainment room. Shoot might even reduce some wrecks for the soccer mom that can't see passed the second row.

FTF'er
How do you figure? They sold 2 door explorers? Jeeps still sell, don't they? I figured it would be perfect for the person who wants a full size SUV , but doesn't want the land yacht with 8 rows of seating, a full bathroom and a full entertainment room. Shoot might even reduce some wrecks for the soccer mom that can't see passed the second row.
It would need to have a nice power to weight ratio for me to buy one, otherwise it'd be boring.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It would need to have a nice power to weight ratio for me to buy one, otherwise it'd be boring.

If it were ot ever happen, I'd imagine Ford would have a few choices to choose from as they always have. But you have to admit, that a 5.4 in a 'Broncursion' vs. a 5.4 in an Excursion would turn it in to a completely different animal. No different than back when you could get a 351 in a crew cab vs. a 351 in a Bronco. Drop the extra weight, shorten the wheelbase and the exat same engine goes from less than exciting to something worth while.

If it were ot ever happen, I'd imagine Ford would have a few choices to choose from as they always have. But you have to admit, that a 5.4 in a 'Broncursion' vs. a 5.4 in an Excursion would turn it in to a completely different animal. No different than back when you could get a 351 in a crew cab vs. a 351 in a Bronco. Drop the extra weight, shorten the wheelbase and the exat same engine goes from less than exciting to something worth while.

Not to mention the 6.8?? v10 and the 7.3/ 6.0 PSD's that where available...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not to mention the 6.8?? v10 and the 7.3/ 6.0 PSD's that where available...

Very true, I was just going off the 90's set up, never threw a 460 or 7.3 in a Bronco, but they woulda fit. So I was just continuing with that mentality.

Ford Truck Articles