Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 vs. General Grabber

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Does anyone have any opinions or experience on these two tires? I have had a great experience with the original Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo but they are about $30 more per tire than the General Grabber (which has similar reviews). I'm a little more interested in any experiences people have had with the Grabber because that's something I've never used.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
don't have any experience with the grabbers but on my old truck I had the original revo's and like them. When I went to replace them the revo2 wasn't out yet and were going to be expensive. I wound up going with the yokohamo geolander at and while I had it thought they were wearing well and everything. I didn't have it for the life of the tire but while I did have it I thought they held up good.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Firestone is making it tough for me to use Tire Rack because their price is so competitive. They offered $1094.47 for Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's completely mounted and balanced.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I can't speak on the Generals, but I will say any set of Bridgestone's I've had have been a very good tire. And I actually plan on going with Ecopia's on the Lincoln next in the next month...rated and reviewed better than the OEM across the board and about 75% of the price.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Bit late for a response Ryan but I had General Grabbers and wasn't impressed, they were also hard to balance (that is what the installer said)
You got a nice set of tires and you will not be disappointed. ( I did get rid of my tires for a set of Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The last poster was a spammer and we had to delete his links. I will take the opportunity, however, to say that these tires are pretty phenomenal. I haven't put many miles on them, and this will be my first winter with them. I'm actually hoping for some snow to see how they perform!

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts