Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bought me a super duty

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Looks very nice, Andy. When I first looked at the pillar gauges, I thought, "
Why did he put them on the right side?" DOH!

^^ Bugger sorry to hear that Andy...... More $$$$ to spend

$7700, I've heard heaps of good stories about them so should be worth it. I know can get a lot cheaper over there but consider a bts is $4500, add $1000 because I wouldn't send my core, add $1000 for shipping and taxes and I had to wait 6-8 weeks, that was the killer

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Good god.. They should be charged for rape..

They should seek jail time for sure. smilieFordlogo

As long as it's fixed.....was it close to what they estimated? Does seem a tad pricey....more than half the cost of my entire F250.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
They are a trouble gearbox for sure, I've had a mate had one rebuilt for a lot less and lasted around 100 miles (twice) so you pay for what you get I suppose

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid It's true....

well. ive done around 1000kms (600 odd miles) with new gearbox, i love it, shifts really clean and fast but doesnt bounce into gear. Not game to really load it up on brake to do a burnout yet but have put it thru its paces otherwise. had the tray sandblasted and painted over weekend too.

think i will lose the front bumper and go back to a standard one tho, my brother has a few and im not sure on looks of that one? paint is a little thin on tray but i might scuff it up and put another coat on in next week or so. But other than that its done!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts