Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bored of the threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill ALBERTA..the place you were supposed to be right about now ;(

A lot of these parts places REFUSE to use USPS..they prefer to use couriers.

doing business with UPS is beyond reasonable.

When they process an item for delivery in Canada they add a minimum of $48.00 USD to the item no matter the value of the item.

Then there are all sorts of addition fees.

ie:I ordered a very rare coffee maker that was onbly available in the US . The price of it was $39.99 plus $20.00 shipping in USD

Btw the time it was handed off to me, the total cost was $122.90 CDN

All because they used UPS..Purolator is the almost the same

That item MIGHT have cost me $5.00 more by going thru USPS/Canada Post

These days I have items sent to family members all over the USA and have them or my Sister bring them when she visits them

When they process an item for delivery in Canada they add a minimum of $48.00 USD to the item no matter the value of the item.

ie:I ordered a very rare coffee maker that was onbly available in the US . The price of it was $39.99 plus $20.00 shipping in USD

These days I have items sent to family members all over the USA and have them or my Sister bring them when she visits them

That sucks. Kinda like Aruba

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok

That sucks. Kinda like Aruba

That is bad.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is why I use the Montana depot...and they will store stuff for a small charge.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
So where are all the TECHNICAL Questions threads ?

Come on guys, go to FTE and bring those people here ?

Trust me, I've been trying to figure out a way to do this. It should be fair game to acknowledge another website for help, but other than just being able to post and read, I can't email or PM anything and also no one can email or PM me over there. Someone is watching threads like a hawk because whenever FTF or Mi1ion is mentioned, those threads get deleted really fast. On top of that, those members who are trying to get people over here by using threads get banned and that sucks because then there is no hope on ever trying to come up with a way to recruit.

I have noticed lately that that woman from Texas ,StepOnIt I met online is getting away with mentioning my name and posting my images.

I told her it is okay as long as they let you and you mention my name on the source of images if I don't have a watermark on them.

I couldn't beleive she signed up there as her Ford Truck is a newer Ranger.
She is 53 and apparently used to work in a dealership parts department in Denver Colorado back in the 80's so she knows a few things.

She asked me what name she could use and since her dname is so close to steponit, I suggested that.

I wonder of anyoine can get away with the link to here with my name mentioned

Or
How about start a campaign to get Tim Lamkin to apologise for his behaviour
and start a petition to get me back.

I wonder how that would go over ?

Otherwise I am planning of hooking up with Bill and creating and running our own site for a few years .

asking for donations for CORRECT answers

Last edited:
Not surprised.

It is a very sick situation over there. So many stories, so little time.

Doing some multi-tasking...I see the time clock still forces frequent re-log-ins here :>(

Do you have the "keep me logged in" button checked??

I don't think I've ever had that problem.. Also when starting from the home page, before you log in try clicking one of the buttons and see if your still logged in....

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
How about start a campaign to get Tim Lamkin to apologise for his behaviour

Lamkin is an idiot. I went round and round with him when I created a second account over there because nobody would get back with me on my lost password. I sent him a reply after he threatened to ban me stating how his administration skills were poor and that if somebody had replied to my email which I know he received, I wouldn't have had to create the second account. I told him all I want is for him to merge my two accounts and then be done. He didn't reply back, but my two accounts were merged into one soon after I sent that email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts