Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

BKW the Procrastinator

I know it will be awhile until I can get to visit Bill in California so I would ask the people on here to ask Bill the Procrastinator to please take an hour one day (possibly away from the other site) to gather up all those things he is going to give Dennis... package them up and ship them off to Canada.

All In favour say EYE EYE !

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
smiliewhathesaid

He must figure that if he puts things off long enough, you'll get so irritated that you'll end up just going down there to get them yourself.

He really is a great guy and he is a self-professed procrastinator.

I am sure he knows I did this in jest but he is so devoted to sitting their helping people (Like I used to be) that he forgets to do things for himself in thr alternate world.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
North of Hollywood

I really want to get down there to meet and help the guy out in his daily quest for "something to do to pass the time"

I am presently ding research on all the Buffet's in his area because he,like me, loves to eat.

The things he promised me will give me more things to do to keep me busy.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Where in Cali does bill live? Southern or northern?
It sez SoCal at the right upper corner.

Hacienda Heights, just north of Whittier, top a the hill, west of Colima Rd., south of the power poles.

You want the address, officer? I'll P/M you my CDL / No wants or warrants, but you'll prolly check anyway!

Dennis is right, I'm the world's champeen procrastinator.

Dennis is also right about both of us being well fed, but Dennis is much more well fed (5-9, 300) than I am (6-5, 290).

Dennis looks like a beach ball with feet!

Mil1ion said:
North of Hollywood.
Not! You Google Earthed my address, so you not only know where I live, but know what the house looks like.

Open your peepers and look at a map. I'm no more north of Hollyweird than you are south of Kansas!

When you type a thread like this kiddo, it leaves you wide open for wise azzed comments, from me...and mebbe from the peanut gallery.

Better play nice, or I'll give The Little Weasel your home phone number! 'hah'

And...feed all the Macadamia nuts I got for you in Hawaii...to my five Basset Hounds.

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well Bill you hadn't posted yet and being a typical city slacker I choose to wait until someone gave me the answer as opposed to look for it myself.

As for your cdl or address...nawww. I got all the 5150's I can handle in my own town....hahaha :)

Oh Crap I forgot about those ;)

I think I'll start having won ebay items sent to Bill so he might get the message that stuff needs to get to Canada

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Oh Crap I forgot about those ;)

I think I'll start having won ebay items sent to Bill so he might get the message that stuff needs to get to Canada.
How in the world could you possibly forget something that was edible?

You wanna send you ebay 'won' items here?

Well, since you know what a champeen procrastinator I am, whatever I receive...is gonna take up residence here.

Bad idea.

Unless I win a live donkey from the democrats :)

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Unless I win a live donkey from the democrats :)
Shipping that jackass (I'm a Republican) to CA will cost you an arm and leg.

But it will cheaper than if you won the GOP's elephant.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I know it will be awhile until I can get to visit Bill in California so I would ask the people on here to ask Bill the Procrastinator to please take an hour one day (possibly away from the other site) to gather up all those things he is going to give Dennis... package them up and ship them off to Canada.

All In favour say EYE EYE !

:rolling laugh: :rofl2:

Why do I find so much humor in that one post? Let me think.......... Ah yes, a while ago, maybe even close to 2 years ago Bill made mention to me that he was going to give me one of his catalogues. Well here it is 2 years later and I still haven't received it. I've had several PM's with him about it, one reply was that he had forgotten all about it but send me your adddress and I'll get it right out. 2 years later and still no catalogue. It's nice to see a man keep his word after telling someone something.:rolleyes:

So Dennis good luck getting your "stuff" as I suspect it will be a cold day in hell before you ever see it.

Or a warm day in California :)

Ahhhhh {YAWNS}

BKW
Ford Parts Guru
Last Activity: 10-30-2010 03:04 PM

Give it time Bill and this one will "get swept under the carpet" to.....smilieeatndrink

Hey Bill, Have they left for Canada yet ?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts