Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Best dentside video ever?!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
If I lived some place I could mud like that, I would consider having a truck like that...

This has all ways been my favorite ford video, not sure why maybe its the ownage of the chevy or the sound of a ****ing monster that truck is.

So how about i tell you its got an even bigger motor in it now. Can we say way upwards of 500 ci

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Over rated

:D

yea giant pile of booty fab...
BWAHAHAHAHAH
:D

:yawn: while these responses are clearly designed to elicit a response; I'll merely ask what either of you peter puffers bring that is in remotely the same league :suspicious:

:devil:

P.S. No worries Truckin, I thought I should mention I'm mostly rattling Pauls cage :D

edit: God bless Google; because otherwise I'd never know about these random threads :laughing:

Last edited:
:yawn: while these responses are clearly designed to elicit a response; I'll merely ask what either of you peter puffers bring that is in remotely the same league :suspicious:

P.S. No worries Truckin, I thought I should mention I'm mostly rattling Pauls cage :D

edit: God bless Google; because otherwise I'd never know about these random threads :laughing:

Hey Seth, just wanted to say "suck it"

:wavey:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader

Seth... My truck runs and moves... :)

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I still haven't heard that SB is up and running, so for the time being... I win, no upon first fire... My truck will tuck its tail and run back to the land or reality... :)

I think user 774XFORD's video should be in this thread. That was the coolest burn out vid Ive ever seen of a dentside. I cant find it though.

Ford Truck Articles