Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Back from the other place....

About a month ago, I joined F*E because of all the activity and info they had there. I have made close to 150 posts in that time and gotten alot of info. Some good, some bad. But I am coming back here because of the complete $$$$$holes that they have over there. People always bashing each others builds and questioning intelligence. It gets annoying very fast, so I think I am about done with that site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back home!

Welcome back!

wow! that's what makes a site crappy really fast. Welcome back :)

I may post there every now and then, but this will be my main place again. I just can't stand it when people do that stuff. Especially on one post where all I did was ask for a few pictures. There might not be as much activity here, but it is a much nicer group of people here than over there. I did make a few friends over there though. Those will stay on my good side unless they get stupid too. I will try to be more active when I start my build. Me and my dad are trying to find a new house, so I don't want to start doing anything just to have to haul a disassembled truck around.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The reason there is so much activity over there is because you have damn many folks, with zero proof or back up, that feel like arguing with folks that support their posts with actual facts. But that's the internet in general.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I have a lot of friends over there, and some of them visit here also. Some forums seem to have more trouble makers than others and there are great people and turds on every website. You just have to filter out the turds as you go.

The respect shown on this website is a rare commodity around the web and I like being here!

rambler

New Shoes......
I have found their site when doing "google' searches on on my truck, but never joined.. I like the attitude here much better...

doc

what?
I have dropped in after hearing about this site on the "other" one....apparently, I joined back in '10 - sorry. So far, I like what I see/read...some good guys have landed here.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles