Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone have an early Bronco

I managed to find a pic of my EB, just after I put the soft top on last year. I've since built some plate bumpers front and rear, and installed a 9500 lb winch on the front.

Attachments

• soft top on 35's.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I managed to find a pic of my EB, just after I put the soft top on last year. I've since built some plate bumpers front and rear, and installed a 9500 lb winch on the front.

If I were to ever own an EB...that's exactly the way I'd go about doing it. Nothing too obnoxious, but not stock, nice and classy...just a nice overall cruiser.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have a nice picture of an early Bronco that is blown, but I can't figure out how to out it in here!

Create a gallery on this site, upload your pictures, coppy the BB code, then paste it in your response.

or...

You can create a photobucket account, upload your pics there, copy the IMG code and paste that into your response.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn that's a beautiful site. I was never a big EB fan, but the last few years, I've gotten the 'itch'. It's just so damn hard to find one that's worth a damn (relatively straight and minimal rust) that's not 6k+. I dunno what it is about EB's, but apparently they're worth their weight in gold.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Ben, I've found out that as much as I love all Fords, the damn EB's get into your blood worse than any other. If you've got the itch, you might be in trouble!

That's really what I'm worried about. I used to be all trucks all the time, didn't even really like Broncos. But my father told me once I had one, I wouldn't be the same man. So I was itchin to get my hands on one, I finally bit on my buddy's 83, loved it, but as a DD I wanted something nicer, then upgraded to an 87 XLT then upgraded to an Eddie Bauer and now I'm on a 79. Until I bought the 79, I bought a Bronco every year I was out of high school. Now I'm pretty sure I enjoy the FSB's more than trucks...and if you say EB's get you worse, I'm screwed.

That's really what I'm worried about. I used to be all trucks all the time, didn't even really like Broncos. But my father told me once I had one, I wouldn't be the same man. So I was itchin to get my hands on one, I finally bit on my buddy's 83, loved it, but as a DD I wanted something nicer, then upgraded to an 87 XLT then upgraded to an Eddie Bauer and now I'm on a 79. Until I bought the 79, I bought a Bronco every year I was out of high school. Now I'm pretty sure I enjoy the FSB's more than trucks...and if you say EB's get you worse, I'm screwed.

lol ya man, EB's are even cooler! you just dont see them much anymore.

-cutts-

Fl.
new to the site but I can play. I have 4. 2 working. 1 stored and one basket case. here are the 2 working ones.

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Sounds like you have a nice collection, Bax!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nasty looking rigs Bax.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts