Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anybody See anything they want???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I would love to have that front clip, but you're too far away. Shipping would not be worth it.

If you want to grab it for me and drop it off next time you go to NYC, that would be ok. :wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I would love to have that front clip, but you're too far away. Shipping would not be worth it.

If you want to grab it for me and drop it off next time you go to NYC, that would be ok. :wasntme:

The family is headed up that way at the end of the month for the little bro's modeling dealio...dunno if they're driving or flying though.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
The family is headed up that way at the end of the month for the little bro's modeling dealio...dunno if they're driving or flying though.

That front clip will fit in the overhead compartment. :wasntme:

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Actually, I would come to Jersey for parts if the budget allowed it. But, this year alone we got new windows in the house, new siding, soffit, fascia, replaced an outside door, and had some exterior brick stairs redone. Sooooo - the toy fund is kind of non existent right now.

At least I don't actually need the parts - just thinking of hoarding for the day when I might need them.

Ford Truck Articles