Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another newbie saying hi

Hi I am also new here & as mentioned in the other new guy's post here is my intro.
I am John Norton I live out here in sunny rust free AZ. My first "car" was a 73 F100 & have owned a ton over the years. After the last 10 years or so in the Jeep world I came back to my first love.
Currently working on a 78 Bronco & a 79 F250 4x4 supercab. On the back burner is a 79 4x4 Short bed still wearing it's original paint & 2 registered owners
Here is a pic of the bronco & the short bed. (if i figured it out)

78_bronco_project_004.JPG

0092.JPG

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Very nice! Looks like you have a collection, too. Now you need a crew cab!

Very nice! Looks like you have a collection, too. Now you need a crew cab!

I would love a crew but not in the budget right now.
& yes I have a collection.
Currently own....
79 supercab shortbed F150 4x2 fact 460 truck
79 supercab longbed F250 4x4 60's front & rear
79 supercab longbed F250 4x4 swapped 460 d44 front Blue & white in the background
78 Bronco (one above)
79 shortbed 4x4 (white truck above)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That shortbed looks like it was well taken care of.....I think that's my next buy.

Welcome.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Holy cow , look at all the fins on those tubines !

And welcome.

Yeah, that is insane....I've never been a fan of those.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Nice trucks and welcome! I put a set of those turbines on a Datsun B210 when I was younger. It looked Hawt.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very nice...always great to have another dentside owner here. So welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to FTF. Nice trucks.

here is the bronco today (not much different looking but running much better)
00115.JPG

Here is the blue supercab. It has some rust but runs so well I am going to fix it.
0037.JPG

0028.JPG

JOhn

I am in queen creek. I just picked the bronco up in vail on saturday. all of them are original paint except for some rattle can crap(touch up) on the supercab
the superduty wheels are on there with some expensive adaptors that came on the last supercab I had.
John

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts