Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another LMC testimonial

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well lades and gents...I've got another product review for LMC.:guns:

It has to deal with the driver's side interior door handle. Initially, when I was redoing the interior of the Bronco and getting rid of all the gold, I had one really good OEM handle for the passenger side, and I still had an LMC handle for the driver's side, still in the packaging (from a looooong time ago). Well the LMC was the best handle I had, so I used it. I put the thing on about 8-12 months ago...and today, it broke off in my hand. I'm trying to get out of my Bronco and the handle 'tore' right down the middle. I believe that is the last of the LMC parts I have (besides a tailgate, but that makes nice wall art), and good riddance. I have since collected several OEM door handles, so no biggie, just pissed me off that the handle only had an 8 month life, and I figured I'd pass along this info. FWIW...before I learned the crap that was LMC, I had this happen with a couple other door handles from them as well.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Not much of a surprise given everything else you read about. I have to say my cab light lenses are holding up pretty well so far though.

I bought LMC door seals and window gaskets, total crap compared to Dennis Carpenter seals and gaskets I've used in the past.

In this present world .....There is Asia Major and Asia Minor ;)

Ford Truck Articles