Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Angryshawn checking in

Greetings from Northern California!
My wife and I recently purchased an 05 F-250 Diesel Crew Cab with 20K miles. We are really excited about this truck and look forward to having lots of fun with it!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Welcome to the site I'm sure you'll fit right in. We've got a couple extremely knowledgeable ford techs on here to answer any questions you may have pertaining to your truck.If you have any issues with the site or navigating your way around it just ask we're all here to help.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey a bay area guy!! Glad to have you Shawn! I grew up in Danville (East Bay near Walnut Creek) and now I'm a student at UC Davis. Whereabouts are you located?

Hey and you should join the California chapter. Click the link in my signature for some deets on that :D

Welcome Shawn :wavey:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site!!!! any pics of the truck?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to FTF! There's quite a few folks out in California. It sounds like you have a nice truck.

If you have any problems navigating or using the website, contact one of the Admins or Moderators and we'll be happy to help you.

:welcome:

Ryan

Dang... another hippie! :wasntme:
:rolling laugh: Just kiddin'
Welcome to the forums!!

Hardly a hippie my friend! :rolling laugh: Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I'm in Sonoma County, Rohnert Park to be exact if anyone knows the area.
Our truck is a short bed and my wife loves it. You should see the looks she gets, she's barely 5ft/100lbs so people think a little kid is driving around in this big truck, haha. Plus its Ford's 'royal red', it matches her hair!
Here is the only pic we have so far, more to come as we get out and about.

Attachments

• truck.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow great lookin' truck Shawn! YelloThumbUp I really like the color scheme. And yeah I know exactly where Rohnert Park is-- my girlfriend just graduated from Sonoma State this last Spring :) I've accepted you to the California chapter-- head on over to the introductions thread and tell us a little about yourself :)

Hey and I just read in your profile that you're a software project manager? Computer software I assume? What company do you work for? I'm workin' on a degree in computer science and engineering at UC Davis right now :)

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
haha.. gotta give the new guys around here a hard time! :wasntme:

As Chris said, GREAT looking truck!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hardly a hippie my friend! :rolling laugh: Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I'm in Sonoma County, Rohnert Park to be exact if anyone knows the area.
Our truck is a short bed and my wife loves it. You should see the looks she gets, she's barely 5ft/100lbs so people think a little kid is driving around in this big truck, haha. Plus its Ford's 'royal red', it matches her hair!
Here is the only pic we have so far, more to come as we get out and about.

Nice truck!
You aint worried about some body stealing your tomato's and sunflower seeds :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts