Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Amazing Dually spotted in town today!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
1995 F350 Powerstroke, Centurion crew cab conversion! It was sooo clean! 169K Miles, three diesel fuel tanks, original custom paint. I talked to the owner (turns out he lives just over a mile away from me) for a while, he bought it for $15,000 in 2000. The interior is phenomenal, leather seats, T.V, CB Radio, toggle switches for the extra lights, polished wood trim pieces. Should have taken more than this picture, he showed me the truck inside and out. Great day here in town smilieFordlogo

bobstarts95centurionduallyapril202013_zps02e26cb5.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice find . I have a clean in need of touch up 95 Cent crew with 69000 miles just up road from me.

BIGRED911

Charter Member
1995 F350 Powerstroke, Centurion crew cab conversion! It was sooo clean! 169K Miles, three diesel fuel tanks, original custom paint. I talked to the owner (turns out he lives just over a mile away from me) for a while, he bought it for $15,000 in 2000. The interior is phenomenal, leather seats, T.V, CB Radio, toggle switches for the extra lights, polished wood trim pieces. Should have taken more than this picture, he showed me the truck inside and out. Great day here in town smilieFordlogo

Thats sweet! A freind of mine has an all red twin to that in ky....

On these, Centurion did not do a crew cab conversion like they did on the F-150s. They came from the factory as a crew and they just added the appearance bits.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
It's gotta be the coolest 9th gen dually I have seen to date! smilieFordlogo

On these, Centurion did not do a crew cab conversion like they did on the F-150s. They came from the factory as a crew and they just added the appearance bits.

Interesting. It also had a logo on the bed that said "Centaurus" if that means anything?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts