Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Almost puked...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Makes me sick.

A similar story happened with my dad's old 79 F350. He sold it to a 17 year old kid who did some redneck modifications with the steering, and ended up destroying the truck in a wreck. He said that he was just going over the railroad tracks and it wouldn't steer. His mom tried to blame my dad for the wreck, but the kid fessed up to what he did. I can't remember what the kid did, but whatever it was, he was an idiot for doing it.

I may be 20, but I can account for every battle scar on my Ranger, and they're all relatively minor. Aside from a few paint chips, and some minor tree branch scuffs in the paint, she's still as straight as she was when I bought her in 2010.

That's not to say I haven't played with her, she's seen her share of trails and mud. But I'm smart enough to know my limits and know when I can and can't make it through something.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
So Sad man.....But seen it to often..Sure i was hell on wheels in my youth....but i always took care of my vehicles at the same time,and learned from my mistakes...its fun for a while..then higher prorities come into play and you learn to get every penny out of a vehicle,and maintain it to last.

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
I remember my dad had a red 79 f350. Is was a base ranger. A built 460. He had it repainted bought all new trim and a grill for it. Had a lift in it. I cried when he sold it I was pretty young. He sold it to a stupid kid. The kid got drunk and ran it into a phone pole.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts