Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

AC issue 95 F150

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
my dad has a 95 F150 with a 302 in it. well hes had it for bout 2 years and in the entire time hes had it hes had an issue with the AC. It works great but when hes driving around in town it goes off and on, off and on. but on the interstate its constant.

i remember (i think) there being a TSB on it. but not sure.

what could be the problem?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Maybe the condensor is clogged with bugs or leaves not allowing enough air to pass through at lower speeds? Just a guess.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Need to hook up gauges to see how the pressures are.

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
my truck has a similar problem, but mine blows nice but blows warm on low and barely even cool all the way maxed. but when i turn on mine something clicks loudly under my feet, im thinking its my trans but thats too weird.

my truck has a similar problem, but mine blows nice but blows warm on low and barely even cool all the way maxed. but when i turn on mine something clicks loudly under my feet, im thinking its my trans but thats too weird.

yours probably needs to be recharged.. dont let it run too low or it will seize, been there done that NOT fun

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts